Are you having issues with Tinder and you get the error “Tinder Login Failed” or “Facebook login Cancelled”? There is a very simple way to fix this issue on most devices, including the iPhone and the Android. If you are single, lonely and don’t have a girlfriend or boyfriend, then you’re probably wondering to yourself “what is Tinder? and “How does Tinder work”. No doubt, one of the best dating apps available out there in the app store for mobile devices has to be Tinder, and with over 9 billion matches has been made since its release, however there are times when there are issues.
One of the reasons Tinder is so popular is something that is commonly referred to as the “swipe”. The swipe, or swiping indicates if you like or don’t like someone. You swipe left on their picture if you don’t like them. Or you swipe right on the person’s profile if you do like them. After each swipe, you’ll be presented with another profile. But that’s not all. Within a person’s profile, you can also view additional photos, view their Instagram, and ultimately make a more concerted to effort to see if it’s a true match. So thinking about jumping aboard the Tinder train? Get it from either Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
How to Solve Tinder Login Failed or Facebook Login Cancelled?
Now, back to the topic, you are here most probably you face this problem, don’t worry we will take you to the step by step instructions. This issue is most commonly caused by changing your Google account’s password from another device, or Tinder having problem in syncing in your Facebook account if your Tinder account is connected with you Facebook account. Specifically, Tinder users are complaining that they keep seeing a Tinder ‘Facebook login Cancelled’ error message appearing on their screen when they try to login to the app. Follow the following set of guidelines to fix the Tinder login failed issue:
Tinder Login Failed Solved
Check your Device Settings and Update your App.
If you are getting just Tinder Login Failed error, then you may consider looking at your device settings first. Here are a few things you can try;
1. Make sure that you are using the official Tinder app from Google Play on your Android device or From Apple App Market.
2. Install the latest version of Tinder app in your device.
3. Also make sure that your system clock’s date and time is correct on your device.
4. Confirm that you have a valid Google Account on your Android device and registered with your device. If you do not have a Google account on your device, please add or create one.
5. Make sure your Google account is valid. To check this, Go to Settings > Accounts > Google on your Android device. If your Google account is no longer valid, you will see a ‘Sync error’ message and ultimately create problems for some apps installed on your device.
Tinder ‘Facebook Login Cancelled’ Error (Solved)
This problem might occur if Tinder couldn’t sync your Facebook account. Remember that Tinder uses your basic information to analyzes users’ social graph to match potential candidates who are most likely to be compatible based on geographical location, number of mutual friends and common interests. Tinder Facebook login pulls in your information and ensure accuracy for both yourself and those that you’re interacting with. So it means Tinder has to access your Facebook account and able to sync it. Make sure that your Facebook Apps permission is set to allows Tinder. Follow the methods below;
Tinder does not sync new Facebook account?
If you’re having trouble with Tinder Login Failed or Tinder Facebook Login Cancelled, you may try the following steps.
1. First, log out of your Tinder app from your phone.
2. Next, go to your Facebook settings and look for Tinder under Apps. From there, allow the Tinder permissions to associate with your profile.
3. Now head back to Tinder App and Login again with your Facebook account. Once done, Tinder App will now sync your Facebook account and all of your Facebook information will be updated.
Tinder ‘Facebook Login Cancelled’ Error (Solved)
Tinder users often complain that they keep seeing a Tinder ‘Facebook Login Cancelled’ error message appearing on their screen when they try to login to the app. This happens quite often, so you are not the only facing this problem. If you have recently changed your password for Facebook or Tinder, you may be experiencing a different set of problems or problems from the Tinder sever side. It can also be caused caused by changing your Google account’s password from another device, you can fix this by following the instructions below.
1. Make sure you have done the above method.
2. Go to Settings.
3. Go to Applications.
4. Go to Manage Applications.
5. Look for Tinder App.
6. Clear Cache and Data.
This should solve the problem , if the problem still persist follow the more extreme steps.
1. Delete the Tinder app from your phone. As long as you don`t delete your account you won`t lose any of your matches and messages.
2. Go to Facebook settings, remove Tinder from the list of apps.
3. Turn off Tinder app permission and then turn On again.
4. Log out from your Facebook.
5. If you are on iPhone settings > Facebook, delete Facebook.
6. Re-login to Facebook.
7. Reinstall Tinder app on your phone
8. Re-login to Tinder with your Facebook account.
Tinder App keeps crashing?
Make sure you have the latest version of Tinder and that your phone’s operating system is up-to-date, then try force quitting the app. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the app. To reinstall, just delete the app from your phone and download it again. As long as you don’t delete your account, this won’t delete your matches and messages.
If these solutions don’t work for you, there may be an error with the Tinder server. Inform Tinder support and wait for the problem to be resolved.
These methods solved your problem? We’re looking for more solutions too on How to solve Tinder Facebook Login Cancelled? So let us know in the comment box below.