If you are wondering on how to cancel Tinder Plus or Unsubscribe Tinder Plus and don’t know how to do it, no worries we explained every details in this post and so keep on reading. One of the most popular match making app and the rapidly growing dating app Tinder on March 1, 2015 launched its first paid version- Tinder Plus which the company claimed as the next level of Tinder. According to the latest statistics, Tinder’s monthly user numbers explode seven times over during the last one year.
What is Tinder Plus?
Tinder Plus, a premium addition to the Tinder experience, with Tinder Plus it gives users access to their two most-requested features through Passport and Rewind, as well as unlimited liking capabilities.
So what are these new features available on Tinder Plus. Passport lets you change your location to connect with people anywhere around the world. It’s like teleporting to a different location. Search by city or drop a pin on the map and you can begin swiping, matching and chatting with Tinder users in a destination of your choice. Navigate between your current location and new destinations. Passport creates real, one-on-one connections with people across the globe. Whether you’re planning vacations and business trips or simply expanding your social network, with Passport, you’re swiping before you arrive.< /br>
Rewind lets you take back your last swipe. If you accidentally swiped left on someone you wanted to get to know, they are no longer lost in the Tindersphere forever. Get them back with the touch of a button.
READ ALSO: The Worst and Best Tinder Pick Up Lines
Super Like Now, by swiping up, or simply tapping the new blue star icon when looking at someone’s Tinder profile, you let that special someone know that they stand out from everyone else. The person you Super Liked will take notice – when your profile appears and they’re deciding whether to swipe right, it will show up with a bright blue footer and star icon, highlighting that you Super Liked them. And when they do swipe right on your Super Like, it’ll be an immediate match!
Tinder Plus users also get unlimited right swipes; they can like as many users as they want.
How to Subscribe Tinder Plus?
Tinder is completely a free app and Tinder Plus is an in-app subscription with more features.
If you wish to subscribe to Tinder Plus, just the tap the yellow arrow button (Rewind) on the main screen and follow the instructions given on the screen.
If you have already subscribed to Tinder Plus but the app still asks you to subscribe, try restoring your purchase. On your iPhone, open Tinder, tap the arrow button (Rewind) on the main screen, and select “Restore Purchase” at the bottom of the screen. On your Android, open Tinder, go to Settings, select App Settings, and hit “Restore Purchase.”
Can I undo my last swipe?
How to change payment information?
If you’ve subscribed to Tinder Plus and would like to change your payment information, please read the following carefully:
If you subscribed to Tinder Plus using your Apple ID, go to your phone’s Settings, tap iTunes & App Store, tap your Apple ID and select “view Apple ID”, select “payment information”, update your payment information. and tap “done”.
If you subscribed to Tinder Plus using your Google Play Store account, open the Google Play Store, touch the Menu icon and select “my account,” tap “add payment method” or “edit payment method.” If prompted, sign in to Google Wallet and follow the on-screen instructions.
My payment method failed.
Please make sure that you’ve entered your payment information accurately and try again. Please note that accepted payment methods for both iOS and Android only include credit and debit card at this time. For a list of accepted credit and debit cards, please refer to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
How to cancel Tinder Plus subscription?
If you wish to cancel your Tinder Plus subscription, you can do it anytime you wish to.
To cancel Tinder Plus subscription on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch directly:
- First go to the App Store on your iOS device.
- Scroll down to the bottom.
- Tap on Apple ID (your Apple ID email)
- Tap on the View Apple ID.
- Log in, if it asks you to. (enter your login details at the time of your purchase)
- Scroll down to Subscriptions and tap on the Manage button.
- Now, select Tinder and set the auto-renewal slider to Off or select Unsubscribe button.
If the option to turn off auto-renewal is not displayed here, you may have already chosen to turn it off, canceling future charges. If that’s the case, you should be able to see the end date of your subscription on this screen.
To cancel Tinder subscription on Android device directly:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your device.
- Search for Tinder and select Tinder from your search results.
- Select Cancel or Unsubscribe.
- Tap on Confirm.
Cancel Tinder Plus Online (Tinder for web)
This is another way of cancelling Tinder Plus subscription using any web browsers. Please note that, this is only for Tinder Online i.e Tinder for web, the web version version. Just follow the steps below to cancel your Tinder Plus subscription.
1. Open any web browser and type or go to www.Tinder.com
2. Once you are on the right web page, look for the profile icon which is at the top of the main screen.
3. Now, tap on the profile icon.
4. Go to Manage Account page.
5. You will now see an options to either disable Auto Renew or select Cancel.
Note: After canceling your subscription, you will be able to use Tinder Plus for the remaining 30 days that you have already paid for. When your subscription expires, it will not be renewed. You can opt back in at any time. Canceling your subscription will not retroactively refund subscription payments, and previously charged subscription fees cannot be prorated based on cancellation date. Deleting the app and/or your account does not cancel your subscription.
Having Trouble canceling Tinder Plus subscription?
This is another popular problem for most users who are cancelling their Tinder Plus plan. If you are facing some error or having problems in cancelling your Tinder Plus, just the below steps.
For iPhone users:
1. Make sure that you are signed in to the App Store using the same Apple ID that you used to subscribe Tinder Plus.
2. If you are having trouble cancelling your subscription on your phone, you can try using your computer.
3. Now, from your computer open iTunes.
4. From the main menu,Select iTunes Store.
5. Then go to View Account. Once you selected you will be asked to enter your Apple ID and password. Enter the exact ID and password you used while making subscription to Tinder Plus.
6. Once you successfully logged in, scroll down to the bottom of the page of your account information and go to Settings.
7. Now, tap on the Manage link to the right of Subscriptions to manage your Subscriptions.
8. Finally, select the option to turn off Auto-Renewal for this subscription.
For Android users:
1. Open your Google Play Store. Make sure you signed in with the same Google Play account that you used to subscribe Tinder Plus.
2. Go to Subscriptions and look Tinder.
3. You can change your subscriptions from there.
You can also cancel your tinder subscription online. For this just the steps below;
1. Open your web browser and go to payments.google.com.
2. Along the left side of your screen there will be Bills and accounts, select that option.
3. Now, look for Tinder, just cancel or select Cancel subscription.
Requesting Tinder Plus refund?
Please note that if you subscribed to Tinder Plus using your Apple ID, refunds are handled by Apple, not Tinder. If you wish to request a refund, go to iTunes, click on your Apple ID, select “Purchase history”, find the transaction and hit “Report Problem”. You can also submit a request at https://getsupport.apple.com
If you subscribed to Tinder Plus using your Google Play Store account: please send an email to email@example.com with your order number, and then they will process your request as soon as possible. You can find the order number in the order confirmation email you received at the time of your purchase or by logging in to Google Wallet.
Usually, in app purchases or charges made in Tinder are nonrefundable, and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. However, Tinder might make an exception, if a refund for Tinder Plus or another subscription is requested within the 14 days of the purchase date or transaction date. You can find more details about this here: www.gotinder.com/terms.
If don’t remember this, you can find this number by going into your Google Play receipt email which was sent or by logging in to payments.google.com. If you don’t know how the Order number looks like, here’s an example order numbers: GPA.1234-5678-9012-34567 or 1234567890123456.1234567890123456. Once you have sent this number, they will review your refund request and they will get back to you.
Please note that Refund requests may only be accepted if requested within a month of the transaction date.
If you still have problem cancelling Tinder Plus or unable to Unsubscribe Tinder Plus, please add your problems in the Comment box below.
This post was last updated on June 03, 2018.
RELATED TINDER POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Tinder Message Failed to Send – Tinder Message Not Sent [Fixed]
Tinder Login Failed? How to solve Tinder Facebook Login Cancelled?
Tinder Super Like – How to Super Like on Tinder Dating App