Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ContentAd__Includes__Widget has a deprecated constructor in /home/appsthpt/public_html/wp-content/plugins/contentad/includes/widget.class.php on line 3 How to Sign Up for Pokémon Go or Login Pokémon Go
Pokemon Go is undoubtedly one of the hottest apps on the planet right now, and the biggest success stories of the App Store and Google Play Store this year so far, perhaps even this decade. Millions of smartphone users have downloaded, signed-up and tried to “Catch ‘Em All” in the real world. But there are still plenty of people who have yet to capture their first Pidgey. In order to join the Poké-lution, you have to sign up for Pokémon Go. Here’s a complete guide on How To Sign Up for Pokémon Go, Sign Up for Pokémon Go with Google Account or Sign Up for Pokémon Go with Pokémon Trainer Club account system.
How to Sign Up for Pokémon Go
First things first, you need to download the Pokémon Go, which is available in the iTunes App Store for iPhone, or from the Google Play Store for Android. There are two options for logging into Pokémon Go. The easier method is to use an existing Google account. Otherwise, you can either sign in with or sign up for a Pokémon Trainer Club account, which comes with added privileges. These include a subscription to a monthly newsletter, which sometimes offers download codes for rare Pokémon.
At the initial launch, the game’s developer Niantic created a privacy stir when users learned the app was asking for full access to your Google account. They have since fixed that to limit what the app can access. If you are really concerned about it, you can either sign up through Pokémon Trainer Club or create a separate Google account just for the game. Once successfully installed Pokémon Go App on your device, follow the below instructions;
How to Sign Up for Pokémon Go with Google Account on Android
If you want to Sign Up for Pokémon Go with Google Account or Log in to Pokémon Go with Google Account on Android, follow the below steps;
1. Open the Pokémon Go App from your device screen.
2. On the Sign-Up screen, there will be two options for Signing up – Google Account or with Pokemon TrainerClub Account.
3. Tap on Google icon.
4. Enter your Google username and password.
5. Follow the two-factor authentication procedure.
6. You are ready to go.
From there, you can learn about Pokémon Go from Professor Willow, and choose your starter Pokémon.
How to Sign Up for Pokémon Go with Google Account on iPhone
1. Open the App Store from your iPhone home screen.
2. Tap Top Charts on the bottom tab.
3. Tap Search and enter ‘Pokémon Go’
4. Navigate to the Free tab.
5. Tap Get and then Install.
6. Authorize with Touch ID or enter your password.
7. Back to your home screen.
8. Now follow the above steps.
Sign Up Pokémon Go with Pokémon Trainer Club or Login Pokémon Go with Pokémon Trainer Club
If you want to avoid using your Google account for the game you can opt for the Pokemon Trainer Club account from Pokémon official website. If you are serious about catching pokémon, it’s worth signing up to the Trainer Club if you haven’t already. Make sure you opt into the newsletter – it often contains redeemable codes for in-game bonuses. Pokémon GO makes use of the shared Pokémon Trainer Club account system, which is used for account creation and log-in verification for Pokémon GO, Pokemon.com, the Pokémon TCG Online, and other Pokémon apps. This is a separate system from the Pokémon TCG Online game servers but is an integral entry point for our game.
However, due to a larger number of registrations and login via the Pokémon Trainer Club account system, you may experience delays when attempting to log in, register, update your account or recover your password.
Requirements for Pokémon Trainer Club Account
1. A computer with internet access.
2. You must have a valid email account.
How To Create Pokémon Trainer Club Account
1. Go to the Pokémon.com official website(https://sso.pokemon.com/sso/login?locale=en&service=https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-trainer-club/caslogin)
2. Once you enter the webpage, below the “Join the Pokémon Trainer Club” click on “Create an Account” button.
3. Click on the button marked, “Continue,” in the section on the right-hand side of the page that is marked, “Sign Up! New to Pokémon.com ? Sign up for an account now!”
4. Select your country of residence from the drop-down menu, then enter your date of birth. Next, click on the button marked, “Continue.”
5. Complete the sign-up process as directed to activate your account.
6. Done. Now go back to your phone and start the Sign-up process. Please make sure to use your Pokémon Trainer Club Account instead of your Google Account.