Welcome to our focused troubleshooting series that aims to resolve Tinder Message Failed to Send issues. You log on to Tinder, start swiping through the photos of people looking to hook up in your area, finally find a match or someone to hook up with, trying to work out a clever Tinder opening line to message them and BAM.
If you are one of those guys having a problem sending a text message then you have come to the right place, as we will be providing solutions to Tinder Message Failed to Send Error.
Tinder Message Failed to Send. What causes this?
This Tinder Message Failed to Send error is usually temporary, it could be attributed to changes in Your Match list, it happens when your Match is sending you a message and then un-matches you. If your Match list hasn’t changed, proceed to the solutions below. It can also be due to connection problem with the server, just check if you can Swipe anyone or may be due to older version of Tinder app you are using. If your Tinder message fails or facing Tinder Message Failed to Send error or Tinder Message not sending through, there are several things which you can try to do to fix this Tinder Message error.
How to Solve Tinder Message Failed to Send Issues
Check your connection
1.The most common reason why you cannot send Tinder messages is a bad internet connection. To ensure that the internet connection in your phone is working, you may open a webpage in your phone browser to see if it loads. If it loads, your phone is connected to the internet.
2. If your internet connection, then try putting phone on Airplane Mode and switch it back.
3. If it’s definitely not that, then – if you’re on an iPhone, try double clicking the home button when you have Tinder open. You will see a bunch of different windows zoomed out. Hold down the Tinder window, and swipe up. The window will fly away. At this point just relaunch the Tinder app and try messaging one of your matches. This does the trick for some.
If the above solution still doesn’t solve proceed to the next solution below.
Log Out of Tinder
In most cases this solution seems to work for most users.
1. First open Tinder App from your device and Log Out/ Signed Out.
2. Once Logged Out, Quit the app/ program.
3. Turn your Phone Off and then On again.
4. Open Tinder App, Sign In again
Update Your Tinder App
Your Tinder messages might not be sending because you are using an old version of the Tinder app.
If you are on Android just follow the step-by-step instructions below;
1. On your Android smartphone or tablet head to the Google Play Store. If there isn’t an icon on your homescreen then check the app menu.
2. Hit the menu button which is located at the top right hand side of the screen and select ‘My Apps’.
3. You might also a list of manual updates, look for Tinder and and see if there is a new version of Tinder to update.
4. Once you’ve installed the Tinder update, try sending a message and see if it will send or not.
If you are on iOS just follow the below steps;
1. Open the iTunes App Store on your iPhone, and tap the Updates icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. Look for Tinder App, if it needs updating, it appears with an Update button next to it.
3. Tap the button to update the app.
Uninstall and Install Tinder
If the above solutions still doesn’t work for you consider performing the below steps;
1. Go to Tinder and Uninstall the Updates.
2. Try sending message and if it still fails, Uninstall the App completely.
3. Go to your respective app store and download again
4. Once installed, open the Tinder app and Sign/Log in again.
Does the above tips or solutions on Tinder Message Failed to Send work for you? or Still not working? Do you know any other tips to solve this problem? Let us know in the comment box below.
You Might Also Like:
Tinder Super Like – How to Super Like on Tinder Dating App
Tinder Pick Up Lines – The Best and Worst Pickup Lines
Tinder Social – How to Create a Group on Tinder Social
Tinder Plus : How to Cancel Tinder Plus Subscription